I love this time of the year! The leaves change colors. The wind blows, and it is chilly enough to need a sweater, scarf, or boots! If you live in GA, it may be 45 degrees one day and 78 degrees the next day. Ok… that part I don’t like.
A Young Living product I love to use during this time of the year is Thieves Spray. Do you have this yet? I received it for FREE one month through one of YL’s promos, and I started researching how to use it.If you don’t have the Thieves Spray, go ahead and get one. Wait… go ahead and get the 3-pack for a better value!
You will want a spray for your purse, diaper bag, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and car.
Here is a list of some ways you can use this bad boy.
- Public restroom toilets before your child sits down (when your child refuses to sit on a toilet paper lined seat)
- Sheets to freshen the bed as you are making it
- Door knobs and toilet handles in your house— especially if undesirable microorganisms are present.
- Inside your car to freshen the air and clean surfaces
- Rooms that have mildew smell to get freshen
- Fake plants to clean
- Laundry as you fold- especially towels
- Surfaces that have permanent marker to remove the marks
- Hands to remove tree sap
- Bathroom deodorizer
- Take on vacation to spray rooms for fresh and safe scent
- Inside shoes to get rid of odors and to freshen
- if you need to clean your carpet or freshen it
- Cutting board between uses
I like to spray this in the back of my throat when my immune system needs a little extra support. It burns, but the benefit is so worth it.
How do you use Thieves Spray? We would love to hear new ways!
Abby Wilkey from Cartersville, GA
I don’t use this one nearly enough.