Post 1- Welcome!!
Thank you for joining me tonight. I was so happy to tie these two things together tonight. Why am I excited? Because it’s two of my favorite things coming together! Let’s be honest each episode takes us on an emotional roller coaster ride and essential oils can help with those.
Post 2- WHY YOUNG LIVING?
The vast majority of essential oils on the market today are only suitable for cosmetics and perfumes. The reason Young Living’s oils are so different is they produce a 100% pure, therapeutic grade oil. These oils are a result of Young Living’s strict, meticulous method for producing the oils to obtain the purest plant essences. Young Living calls this their Seed to Seal® process. Every step from planting to bottling is detailed and controlled. This Seed to Seal® process is one of the main reasons we chose Young Living.
When you use Young Living products, you are guaranteed the most pure products on the market. Young Living has their Seed to Seal guarantee to ensure us that they cultivate their seeds, plant them on their own farms (which are open to visitors anytime), weed by hand, harvest, distill on site and package in house. All distilleries are stainless steel and glass parts, so your oil never touches plastics that can leech into the final product. If a crop has a bad year, that oil will not be produced. Young Living does not believe in using fillers or synthetic products to just sell an item. They are a product driven company over profit driven and want only the best to arrive to you. That is their guarantee!
Seed – Potent essential oils come from plant species that have been authenticated by Young Living experts. Species certification involves scientific research, field study, university partnerships, and on‐site planting certification.
Cultivate – Through cultivation on Young Living farms located around the globe, Young Living has mastered the creation of pure, potent essential oils. The company takes this knowledge around the world to co‐op farms to certify that these farms’ growing processes meet Young Living’s strict quality standards.
Distill – Young Living’s proprietary low‐temperature, low‐pressure steam distillation process ensures that the beneficial plant compounds in every batch of essential oil remain uncompromised during the extraction process. Cold pressing and resin tapping methods are also used for select oils.
Test – Each essential oil must pass Young Living’s stringent testing to ensure the optimal bioactive natural compounds are present. Young Living uses its own internal labs, in addition to third‐party audits, to verify that international purity and potency standards are met and surpassed.
Seal – Young Living completes the Seed to Seal® process by carefully sealing each bottle of essential oil before shipping them to members worldwide.
Seed to Seal is why YL is the best of the best and we trust them over any other company or brand. We are so thankful for how we are able to care for our families through their care and commitment to the quality of their products.
To read more on this process check out www.seedtoseal.com
Post 3- Get your drink ready
Raise your hand if you always have to have a drink when your watching This Is Us. I know I do. Here are some fun recipes that I found that you can enjoy when your watching the next episode using our very own Ningxia Red! (Or watching your favorite episode).
Where can you get Ningxia Red? No worries if you get your Kit tonight 2 packets will be in your starter kit! Already have a starter kit lift up the oils and look in the bottom half of the box they are down there. Trust me you want to look lots of goodies are hiding down there.
2oz NingXia Red
1 oz Coconut Rum
5 oz sparkling wine
2 drops Vitality Orange
2 oz NingXia Red
4 oz Prosecco
2 oz NingXia Red
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1 oz Simple Syrup
*Create a mocktail version by substituting the alcohol for sparkling water or club soda
Post 4- My Top ways of using your Premium Starter Kit
Our premium starter kit (PSK) is perfect to have on hand for episodes of This Is Us and every day life. We are talking about emotions, stress, sleep and so much more. This kit is perfect for everyone in your house. As a mom of 3 I understand trust me we can all use essential oils even our husbands!
Here are 3 of my favorite ways to use each oil from the kit. Want to know a little more about an oil happy to share just ask in the comments or shoot me a message (or the Young Living member that invited you)
– Our first love for sleep. We diffuse this nightly in our house
– No more bad dreams is what my son calls Lavender. Helps calm his mind at night to keep the night terrors away.
– Want long lashes? Add 2 drops into your mascara tube for long healthy lashes.
– Love to cook with it. So yummy to add to chicken and I also love to add it to my water through out the day
– Mood lifting when feeling down. This is a must have when my toddler is having one of those days.
– Takes stickers off wall pretty well (yes my youngest has done that) or when you buy something with annoying price stickers.
– Healthy gut support and a must have in the car during a long car ride
– Afternoon pick me up. This is a must have to beat those afternoon slumps. When I need a pick me up I just smell this one straight from the bottle.
– Focus Support for the family. We love to diffuse Peppermint and Lemon during homework. We also do in-home speech therapy this is always in the diffuser for focus.
– Great for aging skin! I love to add this to my nightly moisturizer.
– Feeling stressed and overwhelmed? place 1 drop of vitality frankincense on your thumb and place on the roof of your mouth then hold or a few seconds.
– Restful night of sleep diffuser: 3 Frankincense and 3 Lavender
Peace & Calming:
– This is a great one for dogs on 4th of July. Helps calm them during the fireworks. Also great for thunderstorms.
– Calming and Relaxing love to add this one to epsom salts for myself and the kids to help unwind after a long day
– Toddler melt downs? This is always with me I carry the roller with me all the time. Because as moms we never know when the meltdowns will happen for the kids or ourselves
– Courage to get things done that you don’t want to get done or to afraid to start.
– Wipe away those little nervous belly great oil to have on hand for the first day of school, giving speech days, or just about anything. This is a great oil for the family.
– Power house diffuser: 2 valor and 2 stress away
– A must have for growing pains. I mix 1 drop into 1 tsp. into coconut oil. Massage on legs.
– This is my your best friend when working out. Leg day must have!
– Place 5 drops in 1/2 cup of epsom salt and place in a Hot bath and soak away.
– Breath support during the sniffle seasons.
– Apply to chest before working out to open the lungs for a great workout.
– Feeling under the weather? 3 Raven 3 Thieves in the diffuser
– Vacation in a bottle everyone needs this on hand 24/7
– Relaxing and Calming love this one. I wear this as my everyday perfume.
– Dreamsicle (happy and calming) 2 Stress Away 2 Citrus Fresh
– Cleans the air. Have guest coming over? Throw this one into the diffuser for fresh clean scent.
– Got stinky shoes? Add a drop or 2 to a cotton ball and place into shoe
– Add a drop of vitality Citrus Fresh into a bowl into salsa for a yummy treat!
– All things tummy
– Colic Baby?? 1 drop into a tbsp of carrier oil into a roller bottle. Roll on babies tummy every diaper change
– Immune Support
– Fall scent all year around
– Love to mix this one in the diffuser with orange.
Diffuser of your choice our kits have 4 choices (Desert Mist is my favorite)
24% off of all your future orders
Facebook groups to ask questions and to stay connected.
Post 5- Happy Mama!
“When you’re a mom, you get a front row seat to the best show in town. Watching your kids grow up.”
This is us is filled with some amazing Moms like Rebecca, Beth and Kate. And let’s be honest some days being a mom is the hardest job and we need some essential oils to help support us in those hard times.
Here is a list of some of my go to Happy Mama diffuser blends:
– 3 Stress Away, 3 Citrus Fresh and 2 Clary Sage
– 2 Joy, 2 Ylang Ylang, 1 Peace & Calming and 1 Orange
– 4 Joy and 2 Grapefruit
– 3 Stress Away, 2 Lavender and 2 Frankincense
Post 6- Mama needs Selfcare too!
“Mom, you are not in my way. You are my way.”- Kate Pearson
As mom’s we need those little breaks to make us a better mom. We give so much that we forget. Rebecca is a good example of this always giving to the kids when they were younger and never taking the time for herself. I see myself in Rebecca’s character and need to remember it’s ok to take a moment to myself. Are you the same way?
Here are some fun DIY bath salt recipes. What I love about bath salts you can use really any oil! From the kit Lavender, Valor and Peace & Calming are all great oils to add alone into a cup of epsom salt!
What you’ll need:
1 cup of coarse sea salt or Epsom salt
2 tbsp baking soda
15-25 drops essential oils
Glass bottles or jars with tight lids
Instructions to craft your bath salts:
1. Place Epsom salt and baking soda in a bowl.
2. Mix essential oils
3. Place in jar for your next luxurious bath!
Night time wind down:
10 drops Lavender, 8 drops Rosemary and 8 drops Lemon
12 drops Lavender 13 drops Cedarwood
8 drops Lemon, 8 drops citrus fresh and 9 drops Stress Away
Salt is a natural preservative that keeps ingredients from going bad for 30 days.
Not a bath person check out these DIY Shower bombs
2 cups baking soda
1 cup citric acid (available at health food stores, hobby lobby and online)
2 tbsp. water
30+ drops of your favorite essential oils
Mix together the baking soda and citric acid in a medium-size bowl. In a separate small bowl or bottle, mix together water and essential oil. Slowly add the oil-water mixture a few drops at a time into your dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition (a stand mixer works well for this). When ingredients are thoroughly mixed, tightly pack into 2-inch balls using your hands, a stainless steel cake pop mold, or a cookie scoop. Set on a plate to dry. If necessary, pack the balls again more tightly. Allow to dry for 12+ hours before using.
To use, simply place a bomb near your feet under warm running water and enjoy the aromatic experience!
Essential oil ideas:
Morning Fresh Shower bombs
30 drops Eucalyptus Radiata Essential oil
Orchard Stroll Shower:
30 drops Citrus Fresh
Day’s End shower:
30 drops Lavender
Post 7- Essential oils to help with the mood swings
When you are watching The Big 3 go through their teenage years do you ever think about all the things you went through as a teenager? I know I do and man was those emotions hard.
Let’s talk about Teenager mood swings! Man o man we are in the tween stage in our house and have rolled on some these blends 24/7! But we know teens aren’t the only ones with mood swings us adults can have our moments too. So these rollers are great to have on hand for everyone.
What you will need:
5 ML roller bottle (Amazon is the best place to get these)
Carrier oil of your choice (fractionated Coconut oil is our favorite)
Mood Swings Roller blends:
– 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Peace & Calming and 3 drops Stress Away (All of these oils are found in the starter kit! And I use this blend on all of my kids!)
– 4 drops Joy, 4 drops Peace & Calming, 3 drops Frankincense, and 3 drops Dragon Time
– 5 drops each Frankincense and Clary Sage
Mood swings blends above are great for adults but here are some other great suggestions:
– Progression Plus blend
– Dragon Time
Post 8- Love is in the air
“I love you as much as a human heart can love.”- Jack Pearson
Love is in the air! And the couples on the show make you feel the love! From Jack and Rebecca to Randall and Beth and also Kate and Toby. Here are some fun DIY room sprays! These are great for the bedrooms or any where in the house!
What you will need:
Glass spray bottle (Amazon is where I get mine)
8-10 drops of essential oils OR more for bigger bottles
Pinch of epsom salt
Mix all ingredients into spray bottle and spray away. I love to spray in the air and on pillow!
Love is the air spray recipes:
❤I Love You❤
4 drops Joy, 3 drops Lemon and 3 drops Citrus Fresh
3 drops Lime, 3 drops Orange and 3 drops Ylang Ylang
❤ Mood lifter❤
4 drops Roman Chamomile, 3 drops Orange and 2 drops Ylang Ylang
5 drops Lavender and 5 drops Peace & Calming
Post 9: Emotions
“I haven’t had a happy life. Bad breaks. Bad choices. A life of almosts and could-haves. Some would call it sad, but I don’t. ‘Cause the two best things in my life were the person in the very beginning and the person at the very end. That’s a pretty good thing to be able to say, I think.”- William Hill
Does anyone else feel like they are on emotional roller coaster while watching This Is Us? I know I can go from laughing to crying. I loving having these emotion diffuser blends for everyday situations. We are a big lover of essential oil diffuser for emotions in our house. Here are a few of our favorites.
5 Frankincense and 5 Peace & Calming
4 Stress Away and 4 Lavender
3 Lemon and 1 Northern lights black spruce
3 Lavender, 2 Stress Away and 2 Frankincense
5 Orange and 4 Peace & Calming
3 Rosemary, 2 Lavender, 2 Orange and 1 Peppermint
Cool Calm & collected
3 Stress Away, 3 Peppermint and 2 Frankincense
Post 10- Sleep
As parents most of us probably don’t get enough sleep…or at least us moms done. When I started my oily journey back in 2017 it was for more sleep. My 2-year-old at the time loved to wake up every night a 2am and stay up for hours. I walked into my friend Ari’s clueless about essential oils. She mentioned Lavender and was sold needed the kit! Almost 3 years later we still use Lavender nightly! Moms lavender is amazing! Here are a couple more of our favorite diffuser blends for sleep.
Sleep Diffuser Blends:
Go to sleep
4 Frankincense, 4 Stress Away and 3 Lavender (All in the kit!)
4 Lavender 4 Cedarwood and 3 Orange
2 vetiver, 3 Lavender, 3 Cedarwood and 2 Frankincense
3 Valor 3 Lavender and 3 Stress Away (All in the kit)
Looking for a roller that is easy to grab and swipe on the bottom of the feet check out the tranquil roller from Young Living. We love to team this up with our nightly diffuser.
When rolling the roller on the child’s feet and then have them roll a little on their favorite stuffy to snuggle at night!
Post 11- Monthly Bonus Features
We all love when we get extra bonus episodes of This Is Us. Think of Essential Rewards (ER) as that bonus episode when you buy your kit from Young Living! What is ER? ER is our monthly auto shipment program. While shopping for products that you want you are earning points back towards future purchases! You will starting earning 10% back right away!
You can change your orders each month. So there is no guessing what’s coming your 100% in charge. And the best thing about being in charge of your order you can choose when you get your box.
Do you love free things? Well each month with your order your eligible to recieve free oil products. Join tonight and add ER you will get Lavender Lotion and Valor for free!!!!!
Want to know what I love the most about ER? It’s shipped right to my door so that’s one less trip I have to take my kids to the store which means one (or three) less meltdowns I have to deal with during my day!
Post 12- How to get your own kit
Ready to get your kit that I have been sharing about tonight? Talk to the Young Living member that invited you for their link so they can help get you started!
Post 13- Thank You
Thank you so much for joining me tonight! I had a blast making and sharing this class with you! I hope you enjoyed it! Now for our giveaway prize!!!! I am giving away these homemade diffuser felt earrings (Photo in the comments) and my top 3 oils samples I use the most while watching This Is Us. Great to use for yourself or pass them along to a non oil friend!