The fun and festivities of the holidays are wrapping up–now what? You might be tempted to take a cue from the bears and hibernate until spring, but who has time for that? With the winter essentials in January’s PV promotion, do more than survive this season: thrive!
Don a pair of YL-branded mittens and beanie and head outdoors for a day of active fun with the family. Too stormy to play outside? Then snuggle up with a cup of Cinnamon Bark Vitalility™ tea, diffuse drops of Roman Chamomile, and take the opportunity to rest and replenish your soul. Whatever the weather, you’II get all this and more to help you harmonize with the season in this month’s PV promo.
ESSENTIAL REWARDS ORDERS
Retail value: $227.70
• YL-branded mittens and beanie
• Clary Sage 15 ml
• Roman Chamomile 5 ml
• Cinnamon Bark Vitality 5 ml
• Peppermint limited-edition 10 ml
Retail value: $172.70
• Clary Sage 15 ml At 250PV only on Essential Rewards you get a 15ml bottle of Clary Sage!
Clary Sage has been used for centuries to help support the female mind and body. Supports healthy attitude during PMS; and is one of my suggestions for menopausal women emotionally due it’s balancing nature. It’s also found in some of my fave oils like Dragon Time, Endoflex and Sclaressence.
If our brain is racing, it is difficult to know what to do next or how to do it for that matter. When we are relaxed and focused, ideas flow to us naturally and we embrace their meaning. Use clary sage oil to bring the mind back into the moment so you can enjoy the stillness rather than the chaos.
This oil also gently empowers women through transitions and life changes which includes changes to thier bodies, sexuality and relationships. It also is known to enhance one’s ability to dream, so be mindful when using it.
Here’s 5 ways to use Clary Sage (there are more but I gotta limit this post )
On stressful days, open the bottle and breathe. You can also apply it to the bottoms of your feet and your pulse points. It will stop your brain from constant useless chatter that can slow ya down!
Protect your hair from heat from dryers, curling irons and flat irons with this spray.
1 teaspoon fractionated coconut oil
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 teaspoons Young Living Conditioner
1 cup water
5 drops clary sage
5 drops geranium
Mix in a spray bottle and apply to hair. Style as usual.
try this uplifting diffuser blend
2 drops Clary Sage
4 drops Lime
2 drops Grapefruit
Progessence Plus is a suggested support for women who are menopausal. But if it doesn’t work for you, try Clary Sage instead!
Ready for a stress relief bath? This one is powerful! Mix 1 cup Epsom salts with 4 drops Stress Away and 4 drops Clary Sage and soak away the day. You’ll be ready to sleep restfully and take on the day!
Which use do you plan on using first??
Retail value: $108.56
• Roman Chamomile 5 ml I’m so excited that Roman Chamomile is a freebie this month at only 190PV!!! When I first got started with YL I had TERRIBLE restless legs! I would kick all night long to the point of waking my husband up. It got so bad that he was threatening to kick me out of our bed. In comes our amazing oils!! I made up this cream with about 2 oz of lotion or body butter (If you need it stronger put just these oils in a 10mL roller and top it with carrier oil: 5 dr Basil 5 dr Lavender 5 dr Roman Chamomile 5 dr Cedarwood This oil can help to aid in digestion, relieve restlessness or anxiety and can help combat ADHD. It also helps to clear up skin issues! (I forgot all about this…my teenage daughters are going to get some in a roller!) On the emotional spectrum you can us this to help minimize anxiety and irritability. It can help release emotions that are linked to the past! With the New Year here who is ready to leave the past in the past and move forward with grace into an amazing 2020!
• Cinnamon Bark Vitality 5 ml Cinnamon Bark Vitality 190PV Essential Rewards Order Did you know that Cinnamon Bark is 1 of the 5 ingredients in the Thieves blend? Yep! It’s what makes Thieves smell & taste so spicy & gives it the immune system boosting power that we all love! Cinnamon can be applied topically, but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation. Cinnamon Bark essential oil uses: Eliminate odors and create an inviting, warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon Bark oil, especially during the holiday season. For an extra-festive twist, get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour. Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality. Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality. Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal. Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
Retail value: $22.04
• Peppermint essential oil, 10 ml 100PV Essential Rewards Order
10 ml Peppermint
Peppermint oil is a favorite of even the most novice oil users!
Peppermint is considered a “hot oil” so be sure to dilute with a carrier oil when applying to your skin and don’t get it to close to your eye unless you’re readying for your mascara to run down your face.
Try adding a drop of Peppermint vitality to your ice water for a cool refreshing drink. It’s also nice in coffee on these cold winter mornings. Add 3-4 drops to brownies or chocolate chip cookies and you’ll be a gourmet!
Put a drop of Peppermint on your thumb then pressed to the roof of your mouth or a drop on your temples for head tension.
Do you have trouble focusing? Put a drop of Peppermint on the back of your neck to help with focus, concentration, and alertness while driving or working. Massage Peppermint on muscles after working or doing chores.
Peppermint is also great for digestive and respiratory support and helps to curb my appetite after eating all those cookies and brownies. lol
Tell us some of the ways your family uses Peppermint?
And last but not least check out the graphic at the top of the page. I don’t know about you but I can not wait to get that cute snow hat that you can continue exploring to buy and mittens. Cutest winter accessories around! I can’t wait to stock up and get ALL the freebies.