Lemon essential oil from Young Living is cold pressed from the rind of the fruit. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15 ml bottle of lemon essential oil! This is not your ordinary “lemon juice”. This oil contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene at 68%.
Ways was use Lemon…
- Lemon essential oil from Young Living is cold pressed from the rind of the lemon fruit. It has a fragrance that is warming and invigorating.
- Supports our Circulatory, Urinary, Digestive, Lymphatic and Immune Systems through daily dietary use. Either add to a vegetable capsule or to a glass of water.
- Promotes with the normal detoxification process of our body.
- You can also use lemon essential oil in homemade, household cleaners.
- It is a great addition to any cooking recipe. Try adding a drop to a pan of sautéed asparagus or grill fresh fish and chicken with lemon and brown sugar glaze.
- For a refreshing drink to start your morning, try a drop of lemon in a glass of lukewarm water that has set out overnight.
To hear more about this oil please watch Amanda Perry and all the info she has to share:
For more “recipes” using lemon check out past blog posts here:
Got my lemon water with me while I watch!! Love it, I could just smell it all day!
I am pleased with dropping this in water. Will have to try the other recipes!
A glass water bottle is on my ever-growing wish list so I can add this wonderful oil to my water and benefit from daily use of it!
Love lemon & grapefruit combined in my water. Use lemon in my cooking and my cleaning as well. Really like that you added some extra recipes to try.
Love lemon and grapefruit in my water. I have used Lemon in a pound cake and it was delicious.
Since I have to be at work at 3am….I love using lemon oil in my water…helps me get my day started.
My favorite way to use lemon is in my water or tea. However, I also LOVE lemon in my energy roller. It’s such an energizing and uplifting oil!
This is the only oil I have and I drink it with my water daily. Also great for cleaning! Love me some lemon.
Hey! That’s me! 🙂 I just told y’all a bunch of reasons why lemon is jam up!
I love lemon! I cook and clean with it and take it daily in a capsule with peppermint and grapefruit. Another great versatile oil.
Love lemon in my water and it smells wonderful!
Love lemon for stains.
I’ve used this to clean my daughter’s white socks before. Not crazy about lemon in water, but my hubby has tried that.
Use daily in my water! Love to diffuse it too!!
I like to put a couple drops in my tea.
The first time I used Lemon Oil was on my 6 year old’s plantar wart. It turned black and fell off within a week!
I drink 2 drops of lemon in my water with peppermint and grapefruit, put it in my thieves tea, in sugar cookie dough, to clean sticky stuff off of glasses, and to removed hard, dried on bubble gum inside the dryer.
We would love to win some Lemon.
Drops of sunshine!! Love in my water ALL day long!!!
Exciting to see all that these oils can do.
What a great oil!
I love lemon for cleaning!! It takes crayon off of anything!